導航:首頁 > 售後服務 > 商務英語售後服務

商務英語售後服務

發布時間:2021-02-22 17:45:58

『壹』 商務英語900句的全部內容

401 I''m calling from a public phone.我打的是公用電話。

402 Contact me by telephone. 電話聯系。

403 I will be in between six and eight.我6點至8點都在。

404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都會在這里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我會等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

408 Will you please repeat it?

409 He has left already .

410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席會議。

411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接線員。

412 I''ll call you up later.

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麥考伊先生講話好嗎?

414 May I use the telephone?

415 This is Shen calling.

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

419 I''d like to speak to Mr. Jack.

420 I''ll connect you with his office.我會打電話到他的公司和你聯絡。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉讓你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy. 占線。

423 No answer. 沒有人接電話。

424 He is on the phone. 他正在通話。

425 This telephone line is interrupted. 電話不通。

426 The wire has got crossed. 電話串線了。

427 Who is speaking? 請問是誰打來的?

428 I''m afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打錯號碼了。

429 I''ll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。

430 Please ring off. 請掛電話。

431 I''ll call you back.

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

435 I''m going to put on to her. 我會請她回電話。

436 The voice is not distinct. 聲音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.打電話到我辦公室。

438 I''d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打對方付費的電話到台灣的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到倫敦的叫人電話好嗎?

440 What is your part''s name?對方的姓名是什麼?

441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎樣拼寫的?

442 Pound Sterling please.請換成英鎊吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What''s your
proposition?
這個,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?這筆透支要利息嗎?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this
month.
是的,先生。本月12日這一天您的帳戶上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you''ll have to reimburse the bank
for the amount paid.
根據規定,先生,您應該補償銀行付的那筆款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler''s checks.我想買些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings
accounts. Is that true?
聽說你們儲蓄率剛調過,是真的嗎?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本帶來了沒有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.您要轉帳的金額。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天後,支票就可以兌現了。

452 I see. I''ll go and check.
噢,原來是這樣,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用萬事達卡來兌換些錢嗎?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,讓我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
這是您1000美元所換的人民幣。給您護照和兌換清單。

456 How much would you like to remit?
您想匯多少錢?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是匯美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以請問匯款的原因嗎?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信還是電匯,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New
York Bank.
那麼你要採用信匯,只是信匯匯款到紐約銀行用的時間較長。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
請坐一會兒好嗎?我給您開個收據。

462 I''ll take M/T.
那我就用信匯吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 匯款300英鎊到倫
敦,費用為3英鎊。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打擾了,你們辦理匯款支票嗎?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
請問支票受款人是誰,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中國銀行的許可。請過目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we''ll ring you up
as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把電話號碼告訴我,以便匯款一到就給您打電話?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的匯款已經到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。請填寫這張匯款通知書。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
發一張到倫敦的電匯,要收費多少?

471 How much do you want to change?
您想兌換多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into
RMB?
請你告訴我英鎊兌換人民幣的匯率是多少,好嗎?

473 Here you are, please check.
給你,請查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英鎊換成人民幣。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler''s cheques? 您是用現鈔換呢,還
是用旅行支票換?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兌
換人民幣4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兌換這筆外幣,您得另外付5%的手續費。

478 I beg your pardon.
請原諒。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我們想約你來參加面試。

480 Perhaps you''ve heard our proct''s name. Would you like to know more
about it?
也許你已聽說過我們產品的名稱,你想知道更多一點嗎?

481 Let me tell you about our proct.
關於產品一事讓我向你說明。

482 This is our most recently developed proct.
這是我們最近開發的產品。

483 We''d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我們想推薦我們新的家庭健康監測器。

484 That sounds like the proct we had in mind.
那種產品好像就是我們所想要的。

485 I''m sure you''ll be pleased with this proct.
我敢保證你會喜歡這種產品的。

486 I''m really positive that this proct has all the features you have
always wanted.
我確信這種產品有各種你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this proct.
我強力推薦這種產品。

488 If I were you, I''d choose this proct.
如果我是你,我就選擇這種產品。

489 We''ve already had a big demand for this proct.
這種產品我們已有很大的需要求量。

490 This proct is doing very well in foreign countries.
這種產品在國外很暢銷。

491 Our proct is competitive in the international market.
我們的產品在國際市場上具有競爭力。

492 Let''s move on to what makes our proct sell so well.
讓我來說明是什麼原因使我們的產品銷售得那麼好。

493 Good. That''s just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我們想要聽的。

494 The distinction of our proct is its lightweight.
我們產品的特點就是它很輕。

495 Our proct is lower priced than the competition.
我們產品價格低廉,具有競爭力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前為止,顧客對我們的服務質量評價甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this proct is that it is of very high
quality and of compact size.
這種產品的真正優點之一就是高質量和小體積。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我們可以看一下X200型的詳細規格嗎?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we''re sure you''d be
interested to see.
當然,同時我們也有測試結果,我們相信你們會有興趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你們的零售商和消費者的反映怎樣?

501 We have that right here in this report.
在這份報告書內就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
請你多告訴我一些你們的市場分析好嗎?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40
and 60.
好的,我們的市場分析告訴我們,我們產品主要的使用者年齡將在40至60歲。

504 How soon can you have your proct ready?
你們多久才可以把產品准備好呢?

505 We certainly expect our proct to be available by October 1.
我們的產品在可在10月1日前准備好。

506 You haven''t sold your proct in our country so far, have you?
到目前為止,你們的產品尚未在我們國家銷售,是嗎?

507 We''ve only sold our proct at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales
campaign.
我們的產品只在商展時展售,而沒有辦促銷活動。

508 You''ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount
for larger orders?
你報的價是每1000個要美金800元,如大量訂購有折扣嗎?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超過5000個我們可給5%的折扣。

510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of
the order.
根據訂購數量的大小,我們可提供累進的折扣。

511 We really can''t discount the price more than six percent.
我們真的無法提供超過6%的折扣。

512 A discount of six percent is all that I''m authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我許可權內所能給你的。

513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your proct?
你們提供什麼樣的產品保證呢?

514 A standard one. Replacement ring the first year if all rules for
proper use have been followed.
有一個原則,如果在一年內符合各種使用規定,就可更換。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.

我們提供永久保證。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
對於額外價錢我們有較長的保證期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我們的保證是包括更換零件和免費保養。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告訴我們有關你們售後服務的情況。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our
national service center for repairs.
我們採用大店服務中心,他們可把產品運送到我們的國內服務中心維修
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我們對顧客提供免費服務電話。
521 We exchange procts under almost all circumstances.
在各種情形下我們都可更換產品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your
proct?
請你把你們產品的性能給我們詳細說明一下好嗎?
523 How long could the buyer expect your proct to last?
購買者期望你們產品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What''s been the consumer reaction to your proct?
消費者對你們的產品有過什麼反映?
525 Have you marketed your proct yet?
你們的產品尚未推出市場嗎?
526 We''re afraid that your proct''s quality won''t satisfy Chinese
customers.
恐怕你們的產品質量無法使中國顧客滿意。
527 We feel proct quality is high indeed.
我們認為產品的質量的確很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我們認為貴方X200型符合我們的要求。
529 I''m afraid that the item isn''t what we''re looking for.
我恐怕這種產品不是我們所要找的。
530 I think your instrial robots are the best in the field.
我認為你們的工業機器人在這領域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the proct must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意見來說,產品價格必須訂在300美元以下。
532 We feel your proct is too specialized for mass marketing.
我們認為你們的產品對廣大市場而言太專業化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我們想起價錢問題,你心目中的價錢是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders
over 100.
我們減少到每台8.7萬美元,訂購超過100台給予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we''re hoping for a higher
discount rate.
單價似乎合理,但我們希望給予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
訂購500台或500台以上都不得有可能給予7%的折扣。
537 What''s the best price you''re prepared to offer for your proct?
你們的產品最優惠的價格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
這要根據所訂的數量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your proct?
你認為你們產品的價格公平嗎?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你們每件要價多少呢?
541 What''s your wholesale price on this item?
這種產品你們的批發價是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
總折扣你們准備提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the proct and
shipping time.
考慮到產品的性質和運輸時間那看來太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could
pay 40 percent up front.
其他買主對這貨物很滿意,但如果你能先付40%貨款,我們可以延遲交運。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid.
運費恐怕要由製造廠商來承擔。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late
delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保證用懲罰延誤發貨方式准時發貨,你的銷售價我們可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
運費由誰來負責呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
誰負擔運費呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,
however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是屬於買方的責任,我們僅承擔提供所有文件的費用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting
the goods to the port.
我們也要貴方負責保險以及把貨物運到港口的費用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那樣,我們也許需要重新討論價格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我們希望常規的發貨時間是什麼時候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
懲罰延遲發貨有什麼保證呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
請告訴我們幾種可能的運輸方式的價格。
555 We''ll have to check these rates against those charged by other
suppliers.
我們必須核查一下由其他供應商提供的費率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我們現在開始開會好嗎?
557 Thank you for attending today''s meeting.
謝謝你出席今天的會議。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在議程上第一件事就是銷售額下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the
pending issues.
本次會議的目的就是要討論對懸而未解的問題的可能解決辦法。
560 Let''s look at the agenda and talk the first item.
讓我們看一下議程討論第一項。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要開始做事了嗎?
562 We''ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我們已進行很久了,讓我們休息一下好嗎?
563 I don''t know about the rest of you, but I''d like a break.
我不知道你們是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let''s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我們暫停一下,10分鍾後繼續。
565 Well, I think it''s time we get back to business.
哦,我認為我們該回到正題上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
請你們各位就坐好嗎?我們要繼續開會了。
567 That''s all for today.
今天就到這兒了。
568 Let''s call it a day.
讓我們今天就到此為止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with
everyone?
下星期二下午怎樣?各位沒有意見吧?
570 I''m sorry. I can''t make it on Tuesday.
對不起,星期二我無法參加。
571 And so, I''d like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要進行下一階段了。
572 Excuse me, I''d like to ask you a question.
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
對不起,我可以問個問題嗎?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
對不起我插個嘴,我有一個問題。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接著干之前,我有一個問題。
576 I''m sorry to interrupt, but I''d like you to explain that a little
more.
很抱歉,我插個嘴,我希望你多解釋一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什麼呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
當然,你什麼都可以問。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我們確實有辦法把這事辦成嗎?
580 I''m sorry, but I didn''t understand your question. Could you please
restate it?
對不起,你的問題我沒有理解,請你再說一遍好嗎?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
請你把你的問題說清楚好嗎?
582 I didn''t catch that, Could you go over that again?
我沒有聽清楚,請你再說明一下好嗎?
583 I''m sorry. I don''t get what you''re driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I''ve finished?
請你把你的問題留到我把事情做完再問好嗎?
585 I''d appreciate it if you''d wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再詢問我會感激你的。
586 There''ll be time for questions at the end.
最後會有時間發問的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我們怎麼會知道它對公司能有積極的效果呢?
588 That''s a tough question to answer.
那是一個很難回答的問題。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少錢呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多討論那個問題。
591 I don''t know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,讓我問一下陳先生看他有什麼看法。
592 I''ll check into it and get back to you.
我查對一下然後送還給你。
593 I don''t have the figures, but I''ll find out.
我沒有這個數據,但我會找到的。
594 That''s not my area, but I''ll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范圍,但我會為你找出答案。
595 Let''s ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我讓蔣先生來答復。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It''s very satisfying to see so
many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在這里見到你們大家使人感到非常滿意。
597 Today, I''d like to show you something which I''m sure you''ll find
interesting.
今天我要向你們展示一些東西,我相信你們會感興趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it''s my
privilege to bring it to you.
這種軟體的研製超過5000工作小時,今天我很榮辛地向你們展示它。
599 It''s an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你們說話至感榮幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new proct.
我叫巴納德,能夠向你們說明我們的新產品,我感到非常榮幸。

實在發不了900句,你有的我就不發了~~其餘的你找我要吧!

『貳』 求高手 商務英語翻譯

Talking about this year's sales target, we take a look at the past six years, three main procts of our sales. As you know, won the series for the entire market, we introced the same year the three types of procts.
This chart reflects the high quality of our A1456-type series development process. As you can see, one year after the launch, sales reached a peak. In the subsequent two years, sales stabilized at 400,000. At the end of five years, a rection to 330,000. Finally, in the last year fell to only 250,000.
Well, look at what our common family type B2456. As I said earlier, the proct with the A1456 in the same year on the market, but sales is different in the first three years of steady growth in its sales, to reach 550,000 by the end of the third year. To 450,000 the following year and mp. Then sales have rebounded in the fifth, stabilized at around 500,000. In the sixth year, has maintained this number.
Finally, look at our C3456-based low-cost series. If you look at sales in the first two years, we will find increased rapidly in the second year, to 250,000; in the third year and an increase of 200,000, reaching 450,000. The fourth year in a good situation, year-end sales of 580,000. Fifth annual sales declined slightly - down to 550,000. Last year, maintained this figure. I think you will agree that outcome was excellent.

A: Next year's budget increase of at least 5%, please explain specifically. We are spending a total of four. Let's look, which should be increased, which should be reced.
B: Last year, a large investment in the proctive sector, spending a smaller number this year. Sales next year, a new car to market, cost should not be spared, was the status quo.
C: funding for research and development sector must be increased, only to expand sales to improve proct performance.
B: after-sales service costs probably have to add some. If consumers have repeatedly complained of a disadvantage to us may. But it can not increase too much, so if other departments will cut the budget. 2% it.
A: What! Sales plus 2%? I'm afraid not!

『叄』 SOS。。。商務英語情景對話

暈,這些在商務英語輔導書裡面很多的啊,改下就可以用了啦

『肆』 公司常用的商務英語有哪些

專業術語是指適用於不同學科領域或專業的詞,是用來正確表達科學概念的詞,具有豐富的內涵和外延。專業術語要求單義性,排斥多義性和歧性,而且表達專業術語的詞彙都是固定的,不得隨意更改。商務英語擁有數量可觀的專業術語,這些術語體現了明顯的行業知識。如國際貿易方面的:free on board (離岸價)、standby letter of credit(備用信用證)、Letter of Guarantee(銀行保函);經濟學方面的:Gross National Proct (國民生產總值)、demand curve(需求曲線)、bond yield(債券收益)、 comparative advantage(比較優勢);金融方面的:fiscal deficit(財政赤字)、contract curve(契約曲線)、to ease money policy(放鬆銀根);營銷方面的:attitude tests(態度測試)、market share(市場份額)、after sales service(售後服務);保險方面的:Absolute Liability(絕對責任)、Force Majeure(不可抗力)、Risk of Breakage(破碎險);廣告方面的:appeal(訴求廣告)、audience share(受眾份額)、media mix(媒介組合)等。

『伍』 商務英語翻譯 請准確翻譯 感激~

Once after the sale, the company will have to provide after-sales service to ensure customer satisfaction if being appointed as your sole distributor in Shanghai, we would appreciate we are a large chain of retailers and are now looking for to supply us with all kinds of printer manufacturers we attached our quote CIF Shanghai price sheet. The price.

『陸』 商務英語口語考試:對話

1.Your conversation is about making a contract on purchasing nuts with the supplier through the process of enquiry,offer, counter-offer.我們的談話內容,是關於采購堅果,同賣方之間進行詢價、報價及還價的過程。

2.Suppose you』re placing an order of 10 tons of black tea, and you』ll discuss the details with you seller, which includes price,delivery,packaging,shipment)如果你下了一個10噸紅茶的訂單,你就得跟他們討論一些細節,包括價格、出貨、包裝及裝船訊息。

3.Assume you received your goods of sewing machine which were delivered late, and what』s worse, some of the cases were damp and broken. Then you』re planning to address the problem with your supplier. ( complaint, claim, and after sale service should be included)如果你需要的縫紉機貨物交貨延遲了,或者有個別箱子受潮或破損,那你就得向你的供應商檢討問題原因(可能要抱怨、索賠或者是要求其履行售後服務)

4. Make a conversation between an agent and seller about commission negotiation 買賣雙方進行傭金談判。

5. A is a buyer(purchaser) , B is a seller. Make a conversation in which A tries to promote samples to persuade B to buy their procts.買方與賣方之間的談判,就是買方說服賣方購買其產品的過程。

6. Try to make a conversation on negotiation of price clause in a contract 關於合同中的價格條款做一次會談

7. Try to make a conversation on establishing business relationship with your potential business partner.跟你的潛在客戶關於建立合作關系做一次會談。

8. Make a conversation promoting your procts at a trade fair.
關於提升你們公司產品的公平競爭力做一次會談。

9. Make a conversation discussing how to increase sales/ your work plan for next year.關於如何提升下半年的銷售額即你的工作計劃做一次會談。

10. make a conversation about staring an E-Commerce.關於如何著眼於電子商務市場做一次會談

『柒』 本人商務英語專業,想從事外貿跟單這份工作,需要什麼素質請有經驗...

外貿跟單員 所謂外貿跟單員,是指在國際貿易過程中,根據已簽署的商務合約中有關出口商品的相關要求,代表公司選擇生產加工企業,指導、監督其完成生產進度以確保合同如期完成的人員。外貿無憂網是一個神奇的網站,找外貿工作不花錢。 外貿跟單員的基本常識 一. 跟單員職責: 1.跟蹤每張單訂單的生產並將貨品順利的交給客戶,收回應收回的款項。 2.同新、舊客戶保持聯系增加溝通,了解客戶所需。 3.接收客戶的投訴信息,並將相關的信息傳遞到公司的相關部門。 4.掌握、了解市場信息,開發新的客源。 5.做好售後服務。 二.跟單員在收到訂單後要做的工作: 首先談接單的方法 1.客戶到廠下單有:電傳下單、郵寄下單、電話口頭下單等多種多樣,每張訂單的下法不同,我們跟單員都應注意將它們轉成書面訂單。 下單時,我們要注意在各方面存在的問題。舉例如:顏色、數量等。 2.訂單的審查 每張訂單都是不同的花型、不同面料、不同工藝,甚至設備也不一樣。首先,要看我們目前的水平能否達到客戶的要求,這是關鍵。 要分清此單是加工單還是OP單。 3.開生產單、流程卡 每張單開時,一定要把客戶要求在生產單上寫清楚。交生產部門生產之前,應向倉庫了解生產原材料是否足夠本單的生產。 4.生產過程中,如有意外情況不能滿足客戶的要求時,一定要及時將情況反映到公司最高層,找到解決的辦法。 5.小樣 打小樣的目地是看本公司的做貨能否達到和滿足客戶的要求,同樣也是大貨和產的依據。一般情況是按正常的手續,小樣全部是由客戶自己批板後再下單做貨的。 6.修改定單 一般情況是要求跟客戶重新下單,跟單員重新開單交生產部生產。 當客戶提出取消定單時,跟單員一定要收回舊的資料(生產單、流程卡)。 7.大貨生產出來後,還要按排出貨。 三.售後服務 客戶投訴或是退貨時: 對客戶的投訴,我們要了解問題出現的原因,並要採取措施,找到對策,避免下次出現。 客戶要求退貨,首先是盡量的使客戶接受我們所出現的問題。若能返修,則再對成品進行返修好後再出貨。 很嚴重的就重新生產,補單生產再送貨。 還有採用相互讓步的折扣法。 有時只能按客戶的要求來處理。最重要的是如何想法讓公司同客房達到雙贏。 四. 如何溝通好使跟單工作做得更好 同本廠內的各部門溝通: 面對生產部門我們就是客戶,所做的一切在對老闆負責的同時也要對客戶負責。多同各生產部門溝通,讓他們能更明確的了解到在生產各單時,客戶的意圖,使生產更順利,能更好的滿足客戶的要求。 同客戶的溝通: 這只能代表我本人的體會,先要了解客戶的心態,他們是希望你在最快的時間里,給他最好的貨,面價錢也希望是最低的。如果你能體會到這點的話,同客戶的溝通也就不難了。同時,我們若能將手上的每張單子當作是自己的事至始至終的做好,客戶那當然也就不難交差的。其實,只要我們能對客戶真誠的付出,他們也會在有些問題上會理解你的,不會令你難做的。我們能盡可能的替對方多想一點,當客戶有錢賺時,結果就會是:客戶賺錢、老闆有錢賺,你自己也能有升職加薪的機會。我們何樂而不為了?

『捌』 商務英語翻譯

I am working as direct selling of communication installation and provide technical solution for the customers, get invoved in the customer purchase decision chain and the purchase of equipments will be incentive, through competitive bid, , try to complete project implementation, do the service well after sale. It is my ty to obtain RMB10 million from my sales work.

『玖』 伴魚英語售後服務怎麼樣

隨著英語在國內越來越高,很多家長都會孩子報了英語培訓機構,開始培養孩子的英語水平,說實話很多家長對英語培訓不是很懂,有的就盲目的跟風,完全都沒根據孩子的具體學習情況,最終的結果沒有達到預期的效果。

現在英語機構那麼多,哪家機構更適合孩子的學習呢?這里推薦一家不錯的在線英語機構,有設置免費試聽課程,有幸了解可以點擊領取一節免費試聽課:【阿卡索在線英語外教一對一】,可以讓孩子先跟老師一起學習感受一下怎麼樣,合不合適在考慮正式學習也不遲,說不定孩子真的喜歡呢。

英語機構那麼多,我們應該怎麼樣選擇合適自己學習的呢?

一、師資力量

老師的教學水平和專業素養是教學的基礎,這些方面能夠直接影響到孩子英語學習效果,好的英語培訓機構,師資是具有一定高素質的,而且有豐富的教學經驗。

二、上課形式

現在很多的英語培訓機構,都有著不同的授課模式,通常是線下大班課,線下小班制課,和在線一對一等等授課模式。家長要依據孩子的英語學習情況和孩子的性格進行選擇,比如孩子上課注意力不集中,容易走神,那麼一對一授課模式比較好,所以,家長一定要根據孩子的狀態選好上課形式。

三、教學方式

現在有很多英語機構依然按著傳統學校的方式進行教學,照本宣科枯燥乏味,對孩子英語學習沒有明顯的效果,所以家長在咨詢的時候要詳細咨詢教學方式這一方面,可以先試聽一下機構的課程如何,然後再決定要不要報名。

如果你想要免費獲取全網最齊全的英語資源,歡迎網路搜索:阿卡索官網論壇 。專注於打造中國英語學習資源分享網站。內容十分豐富,包含少兒英語、英語口語聽力、英語四六級、新概念、商務英語等免費資源下載。

閱讀全文

與商務英語售後服務相關的資料

熱點內容
防水護袖套多少錢 瀏覽:260
工程傢具好嗎 瀏覽:630
家電批發網站有哪些 瀏覽:758
電梯安裝維修都需要什麼軟體 瀏覽:771
線路維修怎麼做 瀏覽:99
做油漆銷售和做傢具銷售哪個好做 瀏覽:619
二手房翻新下水管道如何更換 瀏覽:833
家用電器的保險絲只能裝在 瀏覽:391
家電微波爐的電流是多少錢 瀏覽:213
華為銅川售後維修點 瀏覽:594
起重設備維修應該考個什麼證 瀏覽:859
代XX家電商場的索賠函怎麼寫 瀏覽:713
普寧格力空調售後電話 瀏覽:843
維修汽車電話 瀏覽:123
上海永久自行車維修點 瀏覽:718
樟樹市小天鵝售後電話 瀏覽:905
顯卡燒毀回廠維修要多久 瀏覽:498
售後服務呢 瀏覽:281
車輛維修竣工檢驗方式有哪些 瀏覽:531
龍華三星手機維修點 瀏覽:206