㈠ 經理有禮貌的接了電話翻譯
The manager has the polite on the phone
㈡ 打電話者是caller,接電話的人,即受話人,用英文哪個單詞表達呢
reciever
㈢ 售後服務人員,接打電話常用術語
1.電話兩聲後 接聽:您好!**公司,請問有什麼可以幫助您
2.掛斷時:謝謝您提出寶貴的意見,希望我繼續為您服務,再見
㈣ 400英文提示客戶服務電話~!
是用這樣電話!
那是國外領事館的!
那樣電話可不好找啊~!
㈤ 我是秘書,誰知道一些基本的接電話時候用的英文
Hold the Line
A: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?
A: 早上好, ABC 公司,我是 Sally 。
B: My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service manager?
B: 我名字叫做 Lance Stevens. 我能和客服經理說話嗎?
A: I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. May I take a message?
A: 對不起,他現在在開會。我能帶個口信嘛?
B: When will he be available?
B: 他什麼時候有空?
A: I don't know, sir. Would you like to leave a message?
A: 我不知道先生。你能留個口訊嘛?
B: No, that's OK. I'll call back.
B: 不要了,謝謝。我會再打過來。
Hello, is Henry in?
您好!亨利在嗎?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Parley.
我想要派雷先生聽電話。
Hang on a moment, please.
請稍等一下。
Hello. This is John here. Who's speaking?
您好,我是約翰,您是哪一位?
He's on another phone.
他在聽另外一個電話。
Hold the line. I'll see if he's in.
請別掛掉,我去看看他在沒在。
I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.
您恐怕撥錯了電話號碼。
May I ask who's calling?
請問您是哪一位?
Sorry, but he's not here at the moment.
對不起,他現在不在。
Hello, is that Carter Bronte?
您好!您是卡特 . 布朗特嘛?
Hello, may I speak to Chris, please?
您好,能叫克里斯聽電話嘛?
Do you want to leave a message?
您想留個口信嘛?
Would you tell his I rang?
請您告訴他,我來過電話了,好嗎?
Could I talk to your manager, please?
能否請你們的經理聽電話?
Hello? This is John Brown speaking. Is Mr Doner in?
喂?我是約翰 . 布朗。多納先生在嗎?
Is that Directory Enquiries?
是電話號碼問詢台嘛?
Sorry, but he's not available till afternoon.
對不起,他要到下午才有空。
Sorry, but he's out.
對不起,他出去了。
Who should I say is calling?
請問你是誰?
What number are you dialing?
你撥什麼號碼?
Michael, you're wanted on the phone.
麥克爾,有電話找你。
Michelle, Tom wants to speak to you on the phone.
米歇爾,湯姆打電話找你。
I beg your pardon. What's that again ?
剛才你說什麼?請再說一遍。
Sorry, could you speak a little louder?
對不起,你能大聲一點嗎?
There's something wrong with the phone. Let's hang up. I'll call you right back.
電話有點毛病。我先掛上,我馬上打過來。
Could you take a message?
你可以給我傳個口信嘛?
Please tell him to call me back when he returns.
他回來後請給我回電話。
What is his home telephone number, please?
請問他家的電話號碼是多少?
Let me put you through.
我幫你接過去。
A few calls for you.
有幾個電話找你。
Could you tell him to ring me up when he's back?
他回來時你可不可以叫他打個電話給我?
How can I reach him by phone?
我怎樣才能打電話找到他?
Stop looking for excuses.
不要再找借口了。
Just what I thought.
果然不出我所料。
Wouldn't I know?
我還會不知道嗎?
㈥ 售後電話用英語怎麼說
售後電話。
用英語表達是:
After sale telephone
注:完全沒有問題!歡迎採納!
㈦ 售後服務電話翻譯成英文縮寫、
這是開玩笑的嗎?
After Sales Service = ASS
㈧ 總經理打電話,用英語怎麼接
Hello,this is XX(your name) speaking.和平時一樣接唄。翻譯的話是:The boss having a phonecall.這有什麼難的,都很簡單的啊,在小馬過河那這些專東西非常常見。。可以屬去看看。。
㈨ 售後服務部經理和客戶服務部經理的准確英文是什麼
After-sale Service Department Manager
Customer Service Department Manager