导航:首页 > 售后服务 > 商务英语售后服务

商务英语售后服务

发布时间:2021-02-22 17:45:58

『壹』 商务英语900句的全部内容

401 I''m calling from a public phone.我打的是公用电话。

402 Contact me by telephone. 电话联系。

403 I will be in between six and eight.我6点至8点都在。

404 I will be here all night. 我整晚都会在这里。

405 All right, I will be waiting for you .好的,我会等候你的。

406 Hello, is this the home of Mr. Chen?

407 Hello. I wish to speak to Mr.Chen?

408 Will you please repeat it?

409 He has left already .

410 He is attending a conference now.他正在出席会议。

411 Hello, This is operator.喂!我是接线员。

412 I''ll call you up later.

413 May I talk to Mr. McCoy?我要和麦考伊先生讲话好吗?

414 May I use the telephone?

415 This is Shen calling.

416 Is that Mr.Shen?

417 Yes, this is Shen speaking.

418 Whom do you want to talk to?

419 I''d like to speak to Mr. Jack.

420 I''ll connect you with his office.我会打电话到他的公司和你联络。

421 Sorry kept you waiting so long. You are on .抱歉让你久等了,接通了。

422 The line is busy. 占线。

423 No answer. 没有人接电话。

424 He is on the phone. 他正在通话。

425 This telephone line is interrupted. 电话不通。

426 The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。

427 Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?

428 I''m afraid you have the wrong number.恐怕你打错号码了。

429 I''ll calling 265-5822. 打265-5822。

430 Please ring off. 请挂电话。

431 I''ll call you back.

432 Let me talk to her over the phone.

433 Would you call Miss Shen to the telephone?

434 Sorry, She is out. Shall I take a message?

435 I''m going to put on to her. 我会请她回电话。

436 The voice is not distinct. 声音不清楚。

437 Give me a ring at my office.打电话到我办公室。

438 I''d like to make an overseas call to Taibei, Taiwan by collect call.

我要打对方付费的电话到台湾的台北。

439 Can I fix an overseas call to London by person-to-person call?

我要打到伦敦的叫人电话好吗?

440 What is your part''s name?对方的姓名是什么?

441 How do you spell your last name?你的姓是怎样拼写的?

442 Pound Sterling please.请换成英镑吧。

443 Well, er, in your case, I see no reason why not. What''s your
proposition?
这个,呃,我看可以。您想透支多少?

444 Is there any interest on this money?这笔透支要利息吗?

445 Yes, sir. Your account was overdrawn 15 dollars on the 12th of this
month.
是的,先生。本月12日这一天您的帐户上透支了15美元。

446 According to the regulations, sir, you''ll have to reimburse the bank
for the amount paid.
根据规定,先生,您应该补偿银行付的那笔款了。

447 I want to buy some traveler''s checks.我想买些旅行支票。

448 I have been told you have just changed the interest rate on savings
accounts. Is that true?
听说你们储蓄率刚调过,是真的吗?

449 Have you got your chequebook with you?您支票本带来了没有?

450 The amount you want to transfer.您要转帐的金额。

451 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.
大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

452 I see. I''ll go and check.
噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

453 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?
我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

454 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?
可以,让我看看您的卡。

455 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange
memo.
这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

456 How much would you like to remit?
您想汇多少钱?

457 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.
我想您是汇美元吧?

458 May I ask the reason for your remittance?
可以请问汇款的原因吗?

459 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?
您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

460 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New
York Bank.
那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

461 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?
请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

462 I''ll take M/T.
那我就用信汇吧。

463 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please. 汇款300英镑到伦
敦,费用为3英镑。

464 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?
打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

465 To whom is the check payable, madam?
请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

466 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.
是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

467 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we''ll ring you up
as soon as the remittance arrives?
您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

468 Yes, your money has arrived.
噢,您的汇款已经到了。

469 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.
好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

470 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?
发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

471 How much do you want to change?
您想兑换多少?

472 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into
RMB?
请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

473 Here you are, please check.
给你,请查一下。

474 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.
我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

475 Are you going to use cash or traveler''s cheques? 您是用现钞换呢,还
是用旅行支票换?
476 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan. 500美元可兑
换人民币4350元。

477 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.
但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

478 I beg your pardon.
请原谅。

479 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.
我们想约你来参加面试。

480 Perhaps you''ve heard our proct''s name. Would you like to know more
about it?
也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

481 Let me tell you about our proct.
关于产品一事让我向你说明。

482 This is our most recently developed proct.
这是我们最近开发的产品。

483 We''d like to recommend our new home health monitor.
我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

484 That sounds like the proct we had in mind.
那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

485 I''m sure you''ll be pleased with this proct.
我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

486 I''m really positive that this proct has all the features you have
always wanted.
我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

487 I strongly recommend this proct.
我强力推荐这种产品。

488 If I were you, I''d choose this proct.
如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

489 We''ve already had a big demand for this proct.
这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

490 This proct is doing very well in foreign countries.
这种产品在国外很畅销。

491 Our proct is competitive in the international market.
我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

492 Let''s move on to what makes our proct sell so well.
让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

493 Good. That''s just what we want to hear.
很好,那正是我们想要听的。

494 The distinction of our proct is its lightweight.
我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

495 Our proct is lower priced than the competition.
我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

496 Our service has been very well-received by our customers so far.
到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

497 One of the real pluses of this proct is that it is of very high
quality and of compact size.
这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

498 Could we see the specifications for the X200?
我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

499 Certainly. And we also have test results that we''re sure you''d be
interested to see.
当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

500 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?
你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

501 We have that right here in this report.
在这份报告书内就有。

502 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?
请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

503 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40
and 60.
好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

504 How soon can you have your proct ready?
你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

505 We certainly expect our proct to be available by October 1.
我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

506 You haven''t sold your proct in our country so far, have you?
到目前为止,你们的产品尚未在我们国家销售,是吗?

507 We''ve only sold our proct at trade fairs, not in an on-going sales
campaign.
我们的产品只在商展时展售,而没有办促销活动。

508 You''ve already quoted a price of $ 800 per 1,000. Is there a discount
for larger orders?
你报的价是每1000个要美金800元,如大量订购有折扣吗?

509 Yes, there is. We can give a 5% discount for orders over 5,000 units.
是的,有折扣,超过5000个我们可给5%的折扣。

510 We can offer a discount in progressive stages according to the size of
the order.
根据订购数量的大小,我们可提供累进的折扣。

511 We really can''t discount the price more than six percent.
我们真的无法提供超过6%的折扣。

512 A discount of six percent is all that I''m authorized to offer you.
6%的折扣是我权限内所能给你的。

513 What sort of guarantee do you offer on your proct?
你们提供什么样的产品保证呢?

514 A standard one. Replacement ring the first year if all rules for
proper use have been followed.
有一个原则,如果在一年内符合各种使用规定,就可更换。
515 We offer a life-time guarantee.

我们提供永久保证。
516 We have an extended warranty available at extra cost.
对于额外价钱我们有较长的保证期限。
517 Our guarantee covers maintenance for both parts and labor.
我们的保证是包括更换零件和免费保养。
518 Tell us about your post-purchase servicing.
告诉我们有关你们售后服务的情况。
519 We use service centers at major stores. They ship goods back to our
national service center for repairs.
我们采用大店服务中心,他们可把产品运送到我们的国内服务中心维修
520 We have a toll-free number for customers to call.
我们对顾客提供免费服务电话。
521 We exchange procts under almost all circumstances.
在各种情形下我们都可更换产品。
522 Could you give us detailed descriptions of the capabilities of your
proct?
请你把你们产品的性能给我们详细说明一下好吗?
523 How long could the buyer expect your proct to last?
购买者期望你们产品的使用期是多久呢?
524 What''s been the consumer reaction to your proct?
消费者对你们的产品有过什么反映?
525 Have you marketed your proct yet?
你们的产品尚未推出市场吗?
526 We''re afraid that your proct''s quality won''t satisfy Chinese
customers.
恐怕你们的产品质量无法使中国顾客满意。
527 We feel proct quality is high indeed.
我们认为产品的质量的确很高。
528 We think your X200 meets our requirements.
我们认为贵方X200型符合我们的要求。
529 I''m afraid that the item isn''t what we''re looking for.
我恐怕这种产品不是我们所要找的。
530 I think your instrial robots are the best in the field.
我认为你们的工业机器人在这领域是最好的。
531 In my opinion, the proct must be priced under $ 300.
就我的意见来说,产品价格必须订在300美元以下。
532 We feel your proct is too specialized for mass marketing.
我们认为你们的产品对广大市场而言太专业化了。
533 That brings us to the question of price. What do you have in mind?
那使我们想起价钱问题,你心目中的价钱是多少?
534 We think $ 87,000 per unit with a five percent discount for orders
over 100.
我们减少到每台8.7万美元,订购超过100台给予5%的折扣。
535 Your unit price seems fair enough, but we''re hoping for a higher
discount rate.
单价似乎合理,但我们希望给予更高的折扣率。
536 Seven percent would be possible for orders for, say, 500 or more.
订购500台或500台以上都不得有可能给予7%的折扣。
537 What''s the best price you''re prepared to offer for your proct?
你们的产品最优惠的价格是多少呢?
538 It depends on the quantity ordered.
这要根据所订的数量而定。
539 What do you think will be a fair price for your proct?
你认为你们产品的价格公平吗?
540 How much do you charge per unit?
你们每件要价多少呢?
541 What''s your wholesale price on this item?
这种产品你们的批发价是多少呢?
542 How much of a volume discount are you prepared to offer?
总折扣你们准备提供多少?
543 That seems quite soon considering the nature of the proct and
shipping time.
考虑到产品的性质和运输时间那看来太快了。
544 Other buyers are satisfied with it, but we could delay it if you could
pay 40 percent up front.
其他买主对这货物很满意,但如果你能先付40%货款,我们可以延迟交运。
545 Delivery costs will have to be borne by the manufacturer, I''m afraid.
运费恐怕要由制造厂商来承担。
546 If you can guarantee on-time delivery with a penalty for late
delivery, we can accept your sales price.
如果你能保证用惩罚延误发货方式准时发货,你的销售价我们可以接受。
547 Whose responsibility are the shipment charges?
运费由谁来负责呢?
548 Who assumes shipment cost?
谁负担运费呢?
549 That would be the responsibility of the buyer. We are prepared,
however, to provide all the document.tion costs.
那是属于买方的责任,我们仅承担提供所有文件的费用。
550 We would also want you to cover insurance and the cost of transporting
the goods to the port.
我们也要贵方负责保险以及把货物运到港口的费用。
551 In that case, we might need to reopen the question of prices.
如果是那样,我们也许需要重新讨论价格。
552 When could we typically expect delivery?
我们希望常规的发货时间是什么时候呢?
553 What sort of guarantees are there against late delivery?
惩罚延迟发货有什么保证呢?
554 Please show us the shipping costs for several possible carries.
请告诉我们几种可能的运输方式的价格。
555 We''ll have to check these rates against those charged by other
suppliers.
我们必须核查一下由其他供应商提供的费率。
556 Shall we start the meeting now?
我们现在开始开会好吗?
557 Thank you for attending today''s meeting.
谢谢你出席今天的会议。
558 The first thing on the agenda is the drop in sales.
在议程上第一件事就是销售额下降了。
559 The purpose of this meeting is to discuss possible solutions for the
pending issues.
本次会议的目的就是要讨论对悬而未解的问题的可能解决办法。
560 Let''s look at the agenda and talk the first item.
让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
561 Mr. Smith, would you like to start things off?
史密斯先生,你要开始做事了吗?
562 We''ve gone over quite a lot. Shall we take a break?
我们已进行很久了,让我们休息一下好吗?
563 I don''t know about the rest of you, but I''d like a break.
我不知道你们是否要休息,但我想休息片刻。
564 Let''s stop here and continue in about 10 minutes.
我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
565 Well, I think it''s time we get back to business.
哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
566 Could all of you take your seats? We need to continue our meeting.
请你们各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
567 That''s all for today.
今天就到这儿了。
568 Let''s call it a day.
让我们今天就到此为止吧。
569 How about on Tuesday afternoon of next week? Is that okay with
everyone?
下星期二下午怎样?各位没有意见吧?
570 I''m sorry. I can''t make it on Tuesday.
对不起,星期二我无法参加。
571 And so, I''d like to proceed to the next stage.
所以,我要进行下一阶段了。
572 Excuse me, I''d like to ask you a question.
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
573 Excuse me, but may I ask a question?
对不起,我可以问个问题吗?
574 Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question.
对不起我插个嘴,我有一个问题。
575 Before you go on, I have a question.
在你接着干之前,我有一个问题。
576 I''m sorry to interrupt, but I''d like you to explain that a little
more.
很抱歉,我插个嘴,我希望你多解释一些。
577 Sure, what did you want to know?
真的,你想知道什么呢?
578 Certainly. Ask whatever you like.
当然,你什么都可以问。
579 Do we really have the means to actually pull this off?
我们确实有办法把这事办成吗?
580 I''m sorry, but I didn''t understand your question. Could you please
restate it?
对不起,你的问题我没有理解,请你再说一遍好吗?
581 Would you please clarify your question?
请你把你的问题说清楚好吗?
582 I didn''t catch that, Could you go over that again?
我没有听清楚,请你再说明一下好吗?
583 I''m sorry. I don''t get what you''re driving at.
抱歉,我不明白你的意思。
584 Could you hold your questions until I''ve finished?
请你把你的问题留到我把事情做完再问好吗?
585 I''d appreciate it if you''d wait until be end for questions.
如果你等我做完再询问我会感激你的。
586 There''ll be time for questions at the end.
最后会有时间发问的。
587 How will we know whether it can have a positive effect on the company?
我们怎么会知道它对公司能有积极的效果呢?
588 That''s a tough question to answer.
那是一个很难回答的问题。
589 How much will all this cost?
一共要花多少钱呢?
590 I will talk more about that in a moment.
目前我要多讨论那个问题。
591 I don''t know the answer, but let me ask Mr. Chen to comment on that.
我不知道答案,让我问一下陈先生看他有什么看法。
592 I''ll check into it and get back to you.
我查对一下然后送还给你。
593 I don''t have the figures, but I''ll find out.
我没有这个数据,但我会找到的。
594 That''s not my area, but I''ll get an answer for you.
那不是我的范围,但我会为你找出答案。
595 Let''s ask Mr. Jiang to answer that.
那件事我让蒋先生来答复。
596 Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It''s very satisfying to see so
many of you here.
各位女士各位先生,早上好,在这里见到你们大家使人感到非常满意。
597 Today, I''d like to show you something which I''m sure you''ll find
interesting.
今天我要向你们展示一些东西,我相信你们会感兴趣的。
598 Over 5,000 hours of work went into this software, and today it''s my
privilege to bring it to you.
这种软件的研制超过5000工作小时,今天我很荣辛地向你们展示它。
599 It''s an honor to be speaking to you today.
今天跟你们说话至感荣幸。
600 I'm Barnard and it's my great honor to tell you about our new proct.
我叫巴纳德,能够向你们说明我们的新产品,我感到非常荣幸。

实在发不了900句,你有的我就不发了~~其余的你找我要吧!

『贰』 求高手 商务英语翻译

Talking about this year's sales target, we take a look at the past six years, three main procts of our sales. As you know, won the series for the entire market, we introced the same year the three types of procts.
This chart reflects the high quality of our A1456-type series development process. As you can see, one year after the launch, sales reached a peak. In the subsequent two years, sales stabilized at 400,000. At the end of five years, a rection to 330,000. Finally, in the last year fell to only 250,000.
Well, look at what our common family type B2456. As I said earlier, the proct with the A1456 in the same year on the market, but sales is different in the first three years of steady growth in its sales, to reach 550,000 by the end of the third year. To 450,000 the following year and mp. Then sales have rebounded in the fifth, stabilized at around 500,000. In the sixth year, has maintained this number.
Finally, look at our C3456-based low-cost series. If you look at sales in the first two years, we will find increased rapidly in the second year, to 250,000; in the third year and an increase of 200,000, reaching 450,000. The fourth year in a good situation, year-end sales of 580,000. Fifth annual sales declined slightly - down to 550,000. Last year, maintained this figure. I think you will agree that outcome was excellent.

A: Next year's budget increase of at least 5%, please explain specifically. We are spending a total of four. Let's look, which should be increased, which should be reced.
B: Last year, a large investment in the proctive sector, spending a smaller number this year. Sales next year, a new car to market, cost should not be spared, was the status quo.
C: funding for research and development sector must be increased, only to expand sales to improve proct performance.
B: after-sales service costs probably have to add some. If consumers have repeatedly complained of a disadvantage to us may. But it can not increase too much, so if other departments will cut the budget. 2% it.
A: What! Sales plus 2%? I'm afraid not!

『叁』 SOS。。。商务英语情景对话

晕,这些在商务英语辅导书里面很多的啊,改下就可以用了啦

『肆』 公司常用的商务英语有哪些

专业术语是指适用于不同学科领域或专业的词,是用来正确表达科学概念的词,具有丰富的内涵和外延。专业术语要求单义性,排斥多义性和歧性,而且表达专业术语的词汇都是固定的,不得随意更改。商务英语拥有数量可观的专业术语,这些术语体现了明显的行业知识。如国际贸易方面的:free on board (离岸价)、standby letter of credit(备用信用证)、Letter of Guarantee(银行保函);经济学方面的:Gross National Proct (国民生产总值)、demand curve(需求曲线)、bond yield(债券收益)、 comparative advantage(比较优势);金融方面的:fiscal deficit(财政赤字)、contract curve(契约曲线)、to ease money policy(放松银根);营销方面的:attitude tests(态度测试)、market share(市场份额)、after sales service(售后服务);保险方面的:Absolute Liability(绝对责任)、Force Majeure(不可抗力)、Risk of Breakage(破碎险);广告方面的:appeal(诉求广告)、audience share(受众份额)、media mix(媒介组合)等。

『伍』 商务英语翻译 请准确翻译 感激~

Once after the sale, the company will have to provide after-sales service to ensure customer satisfaction if being appointed as your sole distributor in Shanghai, we would appreciate we are a large chain of retailers and are now looking for to supply us with all kinds of printer manufacturers we attached our quote CIF Shanghai price sheet. The price.

『陆』 商务英语口语考试:对话

1.Your conversation is about making a contract on purchasing nuts with the supplier through the process of enquiry,offer, counter-offer.我们的谈话内容,是关於采购坚果,同卖方之间进行询价、报价及还价的过程。

2.Suppose you’re placing an order of 10 tons of black tea, and you’ll discuss the details with you seller, which includes price,delivery,packaging,shipment)如果你下了一个10吨红茶的订单,你就得跟他们讨论一些细节,包括价格、出货、包装及装船讯息。

3.Assume you received your goods of sewing machine which were delivered late, and what’s worse, some of the cases were damp and broken. Then you’re planning to address the problem with your supplier. ( complaint, claim, and after sale service should be included)如果你需要的缝纫机货物交货延迟了,或者有个别箱子受潮或破损,那你就得向你的供应商检讨问题原因(可能要抱怨、索赔或者是要求其履行售后服务)

4. Make a conversation between an agent and seller about commission negotiation 买卖双方进行佣金谈判。

5. A is a buyer(purchaser) , B is a seller. Make a conversation in which A tries to promote samples to persuade B to buy their procts.买方与卖方之间的谈判,就是买方说服卖方购买其产品的过程。

6. Try to make a conversation on negotiation of price clause in a contract 关於合同中的价格条款做一次会谈

7. Try to make a conversation on establishing business relationship with your potential business partner.跟你的潜在客户关於建立合作关系做一次会谈。

8. Make a conversation promoting your procts at a trade fair.
关於提升你们公司产品的公平竞争力做一次会谈。

9. Make a conversation discussing how to increase sales/ your work plan for next year.关於如何提升下半年的销售额即你的工作计划做一次会谈。

10. make a conversation about staring an E-Commerce.关於如何著眼於电子商务市场做一次会谈

『柒』 本人商务英语专业,想从事外贸跟单这份工作,需要什么素质请有经验...

外贸跟单员 所谓外贸跟单员,是指在国际贸易过程中,根据已签署的商务合约中有关出口商品的相关要求,代表公司选择生产加工企业,指导、监督其完成生产进度以确保合同如期完成的人员。外贸无忧网是一个神奇的网站,找外贸工作不花钱。 外贸跟单员的基本常识 一. 跟单员职责: 1.跟踪每张单订单的生产并将货品顺利的交给客户,收回应收回的款项。 2.同新、旧客户保持联系增加沟通,了解客户所需。 3.接收客户的投诉信息,并将相关的信息传递到公司的相关部门。 4.掌握、了解市场信息,开发新的客源。 5.做好售后服务。 二.跟单员在收到订单后要做的工作: 首先谈接单的方法 1.客户到厂下单有:电传下单、邮寄下单、电话口头下单等多种多样,每张订单的下法不同,我们跟单员都应注意将它们转成书面订单。 下单时,我们要注意在各方面存在的问题。举例如:颜色、数量等。 2.订单的审查 每张订单都是不同的花型、不同面料、不同工艺,甚至设备也不一样。首先,要看我们目前的水平能否达到客户的要求,这是关键。 要分清此单是加工单还是OP单。 3.开生产单、流程卡 每张单开时,一定要把客户要求在生产单上写清楚。交生产部门生产之前,应向仓库了解生产原材料是否足够本单的生产。 4.生产过程中,如有意外情况不能满足客户的要求时,一定要及时将情况反映到公司最高层,找到解决的办法。 5.小样 打小样的目地是看本公司的做货能否达到和满足客户的要求,同样也是大货和产的依据。一般情况是按正常的手续,小样全部是由客户自己批板后再下单做货的。 6.修改定单 一般情况是要求跟客户重新下单,跟单员重新开单交生产部生产。 当客户提出取消定单时,跟单员一定要收回旧的资料(生产单、流程卡)。 7.大货生产出来后,还要按排出货。 三.售后服务 客户投诉或是退货时: 对客户的投诉,我们要了解问题出现的原因,并要采取措施,找到对策,避免下次出现。 客户要求退货,首先是尽量的使客户接受我们所出现的问题。若能返修,则再对成品进行返修好后再出货。 很严重的就重新生产,补单生产再送货。 还有采用相互让步的折扣法。 有时只能按客户的要求来处理。最重要的是如何想法让公司同客房达到双赢。 四. 如何沟通好使跟单工作做得更好 同本厂内的各部门沟通: 面对生产部门我们就是客户,所做的一切在对老板负责的同时也要对客户负责。多同各生产部门沟通,让他们能更明确的了解到在生产各单时,客户的意图,使生产更顺利,能更好的满足客户的要求。 同客户的沟通: 这只能代表我本人的体会,先要了解客户的心态,他们是希望你在最快的时间里,给他最好的货,面价钱也希望是最低的。如果你能体会到这点的话,同客户的沟通也就不难了。同时,我们若能将手上的每张单子当作是自己的事至始至终的做好,客户那当然也就不难交差的。其实,只要我们能对客户真诚的付出,他们也会在有些问题上会理解你的,不会令你难做的。我们能尽可能的替对方多想一点,当客户有钱赚时,结果就会是:客户赚钱、老板有钱赚,你自己也能有升职加薪的机会。我们何乐而不为了?

『捌』 商务英语翻译

I am working as direct selling of communication installation and provide technical solution for the customers, get invoved in the customer purchase decision chain and the purchase of equipments will be incentive, through competitive bid, , try to complete project implementation, do the service well after sale. It is my ty to obtain RMB10 million from my sales work.

『玖』 伴鱼英语售后服务怎么样

随着英语在国内越来越高,很多家长都会孩子报了英语培训机构,开始培养孩子的英语水平,说实话很多家长对英语培训不是很懂,有的就盲目的跟风,完全都没根据孩子的具体学习情况,最终的结果没有达到预期的效果。

现在英语机构那么多,哪家机构更适合孩子的学习呢?这里推荐一家不错的在线英语机构,有设置免费试听课程,有幸了解可以点击领取一节免费试听课:【阿卡索在线英语外教一对一】,可以让孩子先跟老师一起学习感受一下怎么样,合不合适在考虑正式学习也不迟,说不定孩子真的喜欢呢。

英语机构那么多,我们应该怎么样选择合适自己学习的呢?

一、师资力量

老师的教学水平和专业素养是教学的基础,这些方面能够直接影响到孩子英语学习效果,好的英语培训机构,师资是具有一定高素质的,而且有丰富的教学经验。

二、上课形式

现在很多的英语培训机构,都有着不同的授课模式,通常是线下大班课,线下小班制课,和在线一对一等等授课模式。家长要依据孩子的英语学习情况和孩子的性格进行选择,比如孩子上课注意力不集中,容易走神,那么一对一授课模式比较好,所以,家长一定要根据孩子的状态选好上课形式。

三、教学方式

现在有很多英语机构依然按着传统学校的方式进行教学,照本宣科枯燥乏味,对孩子英语学习没有明显的效果,所以家长在咨询的时候要详细咨询教学方式这一方面,可以先试听一下机构的课程如何,然后再决定要不要报名。

如果你想要免费获取全网最齐全的英语资源,欢迎网络搜索:阿卡索官网论坛 。专注于打造中国英语学习资源分享网站。内容十分丰富,包含少儿英语、英语口语听力、英语四六级、新概念、商务英语等免费资源下载。

阅读全文

与商务英语售后服务相关的资料

热点内容
汽车首保免修多少公里保修 浏览:738
市内做防水多少钱 浏览:858
恒利二手家电怎么样 浏览:234
衣服怎么翻新洗衣机 浏览:329
僵尸叔叔国语完整版免费观看 浏览:132
上海伯爵表维修中心 浏览:953
如何鉴别是不是翻新电池 浏览:865
万达电影有多少家影院 浏览:375
在线观看高清的有 浏览:373
格力空调显示e6维修费 浏览:711
老房子的房间木门不想换如何翻新 浏览:866
电路中DSU 浏览:586
与陆小凤和火线追凶同系列电影 浏览:811
0855影视免费观看高清 浏览:57
61键电子琴键盘维修视频教程 浏览:152
淘宝怎么转接售前售后 浏览:812
39天电影免费完整版 浏览:821
最新网站在线观看 浏览:543
侏罗纪世界1免费观看酷客 浏览:572
电影红字是什么 浏览:989