㈠ 经理有礼貌的接了电话翻译
The manager has the polite on the phone
㈡ 打电话者是caller,接电话的人,即受话人,用英文哪个单词表达呢
reciever
㈢ 售后服务人员,接打电话常用术语
1.电话两声后 接听:您好!**公司,请问有什么可以帮助您
2.挂断时:谢谢您提出宝贵的意见,希望我继续为您服务,再见
㈣ 400英文提示客户服务电话~!
是用这样电话!
那是国外领事馆的!
那样电话可不好找啊~!
㈤ 我是秘书,谁知道一些基本的接电话时候用的英文
Hold the Line
A: Good morning, ABC Computers, Sally speaking. Can I help you?
A: 早上好, ABC 公司,我是 Sally 。
B: My name is Lance Stevens. May I speak to your Customer Service manager?
B: 我名字叫做 Lance Stevens. 我能和客服经理说话吗?
A: I'm sorry, he's in a meeting. May I take a message?
A: 对不起,他现在在开会。我能带个口信嘛?
B: When will he be available?
B: 他什么时候有空?
A: I don't know, sir. Would you like to leave a message?
A: 我不知道先生。你能留个口讯嘛?
B: No, that's OK. I'll call back.
B: 不要了,谢谢。我会再打过来。
Hello, is Henry in?
您好!亨利在吗?
I'd like to speak to Mr. Parley.
我想要派雷先生听电话。
Hang on a moment, please.
请稍等一下。
Hello. This is John here. Who's speaking?
您好,我是约翰,您是哪一位?
He's on another phone.
他在听另外一个电话。
Hold the line. I'll see if he's in.
请别挂掉,我去看看他在没在。
I'm afraid you've dialed the wrong number.
您恐怕拨错了电话号码。
May I ask who's calling?
请问您是哪一位?
Sorry, but he's not here at the moment.
对不起,他现在不在。
Hello, is that Carter Bronte?
您好!您是卡特 . 布朗特嘛?
Hello, may I speak to Chris, please?
您好,能叫克里斯听电话嘛?
Do you want to leave a message?
您想留个口信嘛?
Would you tell his I rang?
请您告诉他,我来过电话了,好吗?
Could I talk to your manager, please?
能否请你们的经理听电话?
Hello? This is John Brown speaking. Is Mr Doner in?
喂?我是约翰 . 布朗。多纳先生在吗?
Is that Directory Enquiries?
是电话号码问询台嘛?
Sorry, but he's not available till afternoon.
对不起,他要到下午才有空。
Sorry, but he's out.
对不起,他出去了。
Who should I say is calling?
请问你是谁?
What number are you dialing?
你拨什么号码?
Michael, you're wanted on the phone.
麦克尔,有电话找你。
Michelle, Tom wants to speak to you on the phone.
米歇尔,汤姆打电话找你。
I beg your pardon. What's that again ?
刚才你说什么?请再说一遍。
Sorry, could you speak a little louder?
对不起,你能大声一点吗?
There's something wrong with the phone. Let's hang up. I'll call you right back.
电话有点毛病。我先挂上,我马上打过来。
Could you take a message?
你可以给我传个口信嘛?
Please tell him to call me back when he returns.
他回来后请给我回电话。
What is his home telephone number, please?
请问他家的电话号码是多少?
Let me put you through.
我帮你接过去。
A few calls for you.
有几个电话找你。
Could you tell him to ring me up when he's back?
他回来时你可不可以叫他打个电话给我?
How can I reach him by phone?
我怎样才能打电话找到他?
Stop looking for excuses.
不要再找借口了。
Just what I thought.
果然不出我所料。
Wouldn't I know?
我还会不知道吗?
㈥ 售后电话用英语怎么说
售后电话。
用英语表达是:
After sale telephone
注:完全没有问题!欢迎采纳!
㈦ 售后服务电话翻译成英文缩写、
这是开玩笑的吗?
After Sales Service = ASS
㈧ 总经理打电话,用英语怎么接
Hello,this is XX(your name) speaking.和平时一样接呗。翻译的话是:The boss having a phonecall.这有什么难的,都很简单的啊,在小马过河那这些专东西非常常见。。可以属去看看。。
㈨ 售后服务部经理和客户服务部经理的准确英文是什么
After-sale Service Department Manager
Customer Service Department Manager